Tuesday 30 September 2014

I'm scared of David because he's a trained killer': Sarah Harper claims ex McIntosh sent chilling death threat after her accusations he cheated on the Kelly Brook

The fallout surrounding the sudden and shocking end of Kelly Brook's engagement to David McIntosh has taken a sinister turn, with his ex Sarah Harper claiming he threatened to kill her.
In an interview with The Sun, Sarah, 34, claims she was forced to flee her Surrey home with after the former Gladtiator star allegedly sent her a text message reading: 'Your dead watch out (sic)'.
Sarah accuses the muscle-bound former Royal Marine, 28, of sending the message following her published claims in The Sun On Sunday that David cheated on Kelly throughout their months-long romance and subsequent engagement.
Scroll down for video
Sinister claims: Sarah Harper has claimed that ex David McIntosh sent her a death threat via text message, following her published accusations that he cheated on Kelly Brook with her throughout their romanceSinister claims: Sarah Harper has claimed that ex David McIntosh sent her a death threat via text message, following her published accusations that he cheated on Kelly Brook with her throughout their romance
Sinister claims: Sarah Harper has claimed that ex David McIntosh sent her a death threat via text message, following her published accusations that he cheated on Kelly Brook with her throughout their romance

'When he sent me a death threat my blood ran cold,' Sarah told The Sun. 'I'm scared of David because he is a trained killer and I have exposed him for what he is.'
Sarah, who is 'considering' taking her complaint to authorities, added: 'I don't want a confrontation with him. I just want him to leave me alone.

'He's a 26-stone powerhouse for heaven's sake. Why would he threaten a girl? He can p*** off.'


Not too sad? Kelly Brook looks happy as she fills up her car in West Hollywood on Sunday - despite splitting from fiancé David McIntosh just days before
Not too sad? Kelly Brook looks happy as she fills up her car in West Hollywood on Sunday - despite splitting from fiancé David McIntosh just days before


Kelly, who is currently in Los Angeles, turned to Twitter to tell her followers that she had split from her fiancé David last week, after reportedly finding saucy text messages he had exchanged with Sarah.
In an open letter, David has hit back at the claims that he and Sarah took drugs together and exchanged flirty messages throughout his relationship with Kelly.
'I am not angry, I am just deeply upset by the story that was published in The Sun newspaper and other media outlets today, ' he wrote.
Putting a brave face on it: The outing came the same day her ex wrote an open letter to deny cheating on her
Putting a brave face on it: The outing came the same day her ex wrote an open letter to deny cheating on her


'I became friends with Sarah Harper seven years ago but only properly began spending time with her after going through a very traumatic break-up with my son's mother.
'As well as the stress of the break-up, I had finished working out at sea on stressful, and sometimes dangerous, anti-piracy operations and was drawn to Sarah's happy-go-lucky party spirit. I viewed Sarah as a friend but that was all she was... a friend, nothing more!'
'Before I began dating Kelly, I can confirm that Sarah and I did go on a handful of nights out together but it was NOT on a regular basis as was made out in today's article.

Smiling: Kelly threw her head back as she giggled while filling up her motor
Smiling: Kelly threw her head back as she giggled while filling up her motor
Speaking out: David said: 'I did not cheat on Kelly what so ever! Kelly is my World and, other than my son, she's the only person I've ever truly cared about in my life'
Speaking out: David said: 'I did not cheat on Kelly what so ever! Kelly is my World and, other than my son, she's the only person I've ever truly cared about in my life'Speaking out: David said: 'I did not cheat on Kelly what so ever! Kelly is my World and, other than my son, she's the only person I've ever truly cared about in my life'


'Our so-called 'closeness' lasted for about four months, after which her constant partying and (self-admitting) drug use grew very tiring.
'I was not, and am not, a drug user. Further more, the allegation that I sent Sarah a text claiming to be a "ket head" is false. People who know me know that I dedicate myself to being incredibly healthy and that I train every single day.
'Sarah often asked me to pose for silly pictures when I was drunk and, in today's article in The Sun, there is a picture of me purportedly "posing" over what appears to be white powder on a table. I did not take any drugs on the night that picture was taken and am very disappointed that Sarah has lied.

Old flames: Brook previously dated Jason Statham and Danny Cipriani
Old flames: Brook previously dated Jason Statham and Danny Cipriani
'I merely (and in hindsight, very stupidly) posed for a "fun" picture at Sarah's request. I was clearly intoxicated with alcohol in the picture and acted naively.
'As for Sarah's other claim that I slept with her whilst with Kelly, it is 100% untrue and I categorically deny it.
'I'm incredibly hurt and sickened by Sarah's false accusations and believe she has done this out of jealousy and spite because she knows that, 1) I'm not interested in her romantically and 2) I only love and want Kelly.

All over: The model was thought to have set the date with David a little before breaking it off
All over: The model was thought to have set the date with David a little before breaking it off
  
'I did not cheat on Kelly what so ever! Kelly is my World and, other than my son, she's the only person I've ever truly cared about in my life.
'Whilst with Kelly, my text exchanges with Sarah were few and far between and there was never anything inappropriate, flirtatious or sexual in them.
'So it's perfectly clear I'm innocent and kept everything with Sarah purely on a platonic level.

Unlucky in love: Kelly recently spoke about her doomed relationships in her latest book Close Up
Unlucky in love: Kelly recently spoke about her doomed relationships in her latest book Close Up

Looking good: The pretty brunette showed off her long legs in a cream mini skirt and chunky knit
Looking good: The pretty brunette showed off her long legs in a cream mini skirt and chunky knit

'Yes, I recently invited Sarah to come and party with myself and Ricci Guarnaccio, but that was because Ricci wanted a girl to party with and I viewed Sarah as a good-time party girl.
'I then thought twice about it and realised she probably wasn't the best person to introduce to Ricci, so I quickly informed her that we were no longer going out and left it at that.
'Since being with Kelly, I've been so happy. I've been focused and working hard to become the best man I can be.
'I love her': David McIntosh says he is not to blame for his recent split with Kelly Brook and has spoken out to say he is innocent
'I love her': David McIntosh says he is not to blame for his recent split with Kelly Brook and has spoken out to say he is innocent

No comments:

Post a Comment