Tuesday 30 September 2014

I'm overcome with emotion': Kimberley Walsh shows off new baby Bobby... and reveals Cheryl 'cried

She became a mum for the first time when she gave birth to baby Bobby on September 4 - and former Girls Aloud singer Kimberley Walsh says she couldn't be happier.
In an interview with OK! magazine, the 32-year-old shows off her new bundle of joy, who was born weighing 8lb 3oz, along with her partner Justin Scott.
Kimberley reveals: 'I sometimes just look at Bobby and I’m overcome with emotion as I just love him so much – I’m so happy with my family – my two boys.'
Scroll down for video
New arrival: Kimberley Walsh and Justin Scott show off baby Bobby for the first time
New arrival: Kimberley Walsh and Justin Scott show off baby Bobby for the first time

Talking about the birth Kimberley said: 'He’d been in the right position for the last three months but he turned after my waters broke. Read more to see pics................

'The obstetrician tried to turn him but he kept flipping back so she made the call to assist with forceps.
'I’m grateful we got him out with forceps, it could have easily ended in an emergency C-section. I cried as soon as I saw and held him. Baby number two will probably be an easy one!'
Optimistic: Walsh believes her second pregnancy will be an easier experience
Optimistic: Walsh believes her second pregnancy will be an easier experience

Kimberley’s close friend and X Factor judge, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, came to visit the new addition to the family just an hour after he was born along with new husband Jean-Bernard.
'[Cheryl] loves him! I think it was a bit overwhelming for her and she cried when she saw him. She’s offered to babysit for us already.'
The X Factor judge has already bought Bobby some gifts too, with Kimberley revealing: 'Cheryl spoiled him rotten! She bought him a full-on Fendi bomber jacket.'
All change: Kimberley has hung up her sequin dress for now to concentrate on motherhood
All change: Kimberley has hung up her sequin dress for now to concentrate on motherhood

But it all got a bit much for JB, who had to leave the hospital room. 'JB was with her and he said he needed to leave, as he couldn’t cope – I think there was too much birthing conversation!
'He told Cheryl that he’d wait for her downstairs, which I think was probably wise as Cheryl wanted to know all the gory details. I could just see JB’s face. I fully appreciate it’s quite full-on for a man!'
Read the full interview with Kimberley Walsh in this week's issue of OK! magazine.
Best friends: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini got very emotional when she visited baby Bobby just an hour after his birth

No comments:

Post a Comment