Friday 31 October 2014

YBL Review: Ice Prince – That Could Be Us + Lil Kesh – Shoki Female Version ft. Chidinma, Eva, Cynthia Morgan

ice-prince-That-Could-Be-Us-YabaLeftOnline_com
Ice Prince – That Could Be Us
“And just like Mama Peace and Johnny, that is nothing compared to us” Lol.. I added mine  Hey! I mean no Disrespect! Was just teasing oh! Lol …
So the Chocolate City rapper is at it again, another love, rap ish song, call it Hip-RnB… Iceprince is one rapper who has released love songs like More, Baby and also featured in some too, Like ‘Ori mi wu’ by Lami, which actually is some what rare among rappers, Well, except you’re Drake  Once again! No disrespect :-/.
‘That Could Be Us’ produced by Legendury Beatz is another exciting love song which i know is loved by many or maybe i should just speak for myself :-/… loved by me then
So all you lovers, Iceprince is kinda telling y’all not to wish that you could have been something, when actually, you can be something :-), So grab your lover and be that something!
Nice jam by C-City rapper, Iceprince though.
‘That Could Be Us’ ratings – On a range from 1-10
I’ll rate the lyrical content with a lovely and romantic 9
While I’ll rate its beat/soundtrack with also a loving 9.
Kudos Zamani
DOWNLOAD Ice Prince – That Could Be Us
lil-kesh
Lil Kesh – Shoki Female Version ft. Chidinma, Eva Alordiah, Cynthia Morgan
This shoki song though!! This shoki remix though!!!
This is an outstanding track I must confess but Lord knows I’m not the only one who is anticipating and anxious for its video!
Lil Kesh, an upcoming artiste from the YBNL group, ruled by the so called ‘baddest guy ever liveth’ AKA ‘Badoo’, is another growing artiste who is fun to watch in the Nigerian Music Industry. He released a very nice track ‘Lyrically’ and truly, i like it.
Shoki‘ is a dance song that has got everybody from the streets of Lagos, to its outskirts and even further, on their feets, grooving to its Jam!
The remix of the song features Miss Kedike herself, Chidinma, who started with verse 1 of the song remarkably, followed by Cynthia Morgan who spilled some dope lines and my favorite! Eva Alordiah, who also killed it with its grand finalé.
I really do expect more from the upcoming artiste though, and my instinct tells me, he is going to make good music, as ones he has already released are making waves.
For Shoki (Remix, Female Version) ratings:
On a range from 1-10,
I’ll rate the lyrical content of this song with an Enormous 10! Those were really dope barz spilled by those female artiste mehn!
While I’ll rate the beat/soundtrack with grooving 9.
Hey, C’mon, i can’t give these artistes my whole mark nah :-/ . Okay, okay 9.5, that’s all… Take it or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment