Thursday 23 October 2014

Tyga Disses Drake; Calls Him A “Fake”, And Also Set Records Straight On Kylie Jenner

  • image
E! News reports:
Tyga came into the game as part of Young Money Entertainment and Cash Money Records, but during an interview with Vibe magazine, the rapper admitted he’s currently trying to distance himself from Lil Wayne’s YMCMB label because he doesn’t get along with a few of their famous members. “Yeah, I’m tryna’ go independent. I don’t really get along with Drake. I don’t really get along with Nicki [Minaj],” the 24-year-old
spilled, but that wasn’t all he had to say.

“I don’t like Drake as a person. He’s just fake
to me. I like his music; you know what I’m
saying? I think his music is good, but we’re
all different people. We were forced together
and it was kinda’ like we were forcing
relationships together. It is what it is. But I
been friends with Chris [Brown] for like six
years. That’s my real genuine friend. We hang
out all the time. He lives up the street from
me, so we don’t just do music we hang.”
Tyga continues, “I think being signed to
Young Money, everybody felt like they had to
force a relationship ’cause Wayne put us
together. At the end of the day the reason why
I signed to Young Money is because of
Wayne. Not because of Drake, not because of
Nicki. It was because of Wayne and my
relationship with him. I try to be cool with
everybody, but sometimes, everybody just has
different personalities, motives, and different
characters. When you realize that, you realize
that’s not a place where you want to continue
to grow.”

One person Tyga has been seen spending
quite a lot of time with is 17-year-old Kylie
Jenner, and although dating rumors continue
to heat up as each of their outings arise, the
“Rack City” rapper insists there’s nothing
romantic going on.

“Kylie? Nah. See the thing about Kylie…I’ve
known Kylie and the whole family for four
years. I introduced [Blac] Chyna to Kim
[Kardashian] about a year ago. So
everybody’s been cool, but like it’s just so
hard, their world is different,” he explains.
“If somebody wanna hang out, cool, I’m not
opposed to hanging out with somebody. I
hang out with her [Kylie], her sister [Kendall
Jenner], I hang out with Scott [Disick]
sometimes, I hang out with Khloé
[Kardashian] sometimes. But people wanna
take the situation [with Kylie] to the next
level.”

As for his current situation with ex Blac
Chyna, he says it’s all love.
“We decided to
take a break apart ’cause you don’t wanna
raise an emotionally unstable child, and
that’s what it comes down to. It wasn’t my
happiness, and it wasn’t her happiness. It
was for the sake of [son] King.”

But he’s not ruling out a reconciliation in the
future.
“I mean, of course I love her. I had a
kid with her for a reason. We were together for
two years, but sometimes people need to see
what life really is without the other person.
[They need to experience life] without Prince
Charming and really learn responsibility. You
can’t change a person. A person is always
gonna be who they came to the table [as].
You can improve a person’s potential, you can
help guide that person but at the end of the
day, they’re gonna make their own decisions.

News Source: E! News

No comments:

Post a Comment