Saturday 8 November 2014

Halima Abubakar talks Depression, says she was not matured

Apparently, we all know that the media hasn’t been fair to the well endowed Actress, Halima Abubakar who also took to social media to beg people to stop hating on her with hateful comments on blogs, because that’s one of the reason she’s depressed.
Halima Abubakar talks Depression, Halima Abubakar
Add caption

The happy actress told The Tribune Newspaper in an Exclusive chat about how her depression started in early 2013 after a heartbreak.
“Especially in 2013. That year was rough for me. I went through series of emotional challenges. At some point, I had to speak out that I was quite depressed. I was a bit down and didn’t want any more of people’s judgments. Even that didn’t help. People took advantage of that too. I had to learn to win the war through self-healing without any more help from people. One of the nuggets that helped me survive that stage was a conciliatory understanding that, that which had caused my pain once made me happy. It once filled me with joy and love.”
She continued,
“I am more understanding and mature now. I wasn’t mature in the beginning. I allowed everything that hit me pull me down. But now, I can take the heat, any heat. To be fair to the media, they have been good to me. They have to sell. Bloggers have to make money too. And I do not blame all of them for the stories they have published about me. I only have to say that they should not break somebody for profit. The media should double-check stories before publishing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment